Awh, puppy love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_edGZgGebFM

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I offer this year.

As journals fill my room, my blog remains rather empty. Perhaps it's because I prefer jogging my thoughts and ideas down while outside, instead of being confined to the light of a single lamp in my house while everyone sleeps. I have been content, infuriated, pleased, satisfied and disgruntled at how life has been going. Senior year started off with a spiritual retreat and what a blessing it was. My 18th birthday was nothing short of splendid. My cousin's senseless murder broke my heart. Being accepted into the college of my choice confirmed that I am not stupid, despite my plunging grade in Algebra III. Fickle friendships broke my trust, but hey- I'm out of this town in just 7 months. Another theatre show proved to be therapeutic once again, I will miss my thespian family. My cat's "removal" from the family made me come to terms with how oddly obsessed I am with temperamental felines. My relationship with my beloved boyfriend of 1 year and 7 months has opened my eyes up to what love really is. And finally, the new year of 2012 has inspired me to offer yet another year of my life to the Lord! This year will be for God.

No comments:

Post a Comment