Awh, puppy love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_edGZgGebFM

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Inspired by a last breath.

When the casket is closed, what will they say?
When the earth is above, who will remember?
When the flowers wilt, will the name live on?

                      
                     The timing of these events remain a mystery to all, but the impact of them don't have to.
I've been inspired. Inspired by a last breath, inspired by the tinted caked makeup covering a beautiful woman who rests in peace. Her love carries on, I pray mine will too. I try to imagine what stories would be told, whose tears would be shed if I were to lay in a bed of petals and white doilies tomorrow.
Although, I have confidence that the Lord is not quite done with me.
I'm going to make a difference, I'm going to leave my mark on this world for the Supreme Being.

No comments:

Post a Comment