Awh, puppy love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_edGZgGebFM

Monday, March 14, 2011

Something Unusual

Tonight's a night for thinking. Class in the morning? Doesn't matter. Currently, this cranium of mine is near explosion with an abundance of thoughts. I wish I could explain these thoughts, but that's the thing. They're hardly thoughts. There is quizical certainty in these ideas being laid on my heart. Maybe because God has this whole thing under His control, not my own.
Something rather unusual has been occuring every time I pray or do my devotions. This one sentence pops into my head. "You're going to do great things."
Where did this thought come from? It's not my conscious whispering it to me. I think it's something greater ( no pun intended, of course ).
I have an inner peace within me at the moment. Everything is going to be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment